We want to make our time together in Sunday School the
BEST HOUR of your child's week!
* Greeters welcome families as they enter our campus
and direct families to Champions.
* "Smilers" welcome families to Champions and help parents
sign in children. Children receive color coded nametag (elementary) or animal nametag
(preschool) and enter Champions (Doors open at 9:50am)
* Activity Stations welcome the children to "play with a purpose."
Champions leaders engage children in play and conversation as
we settle into the morning. Intentional shepherding takes place.
* Small groups gather at the Activity Stations conclusion.
Leaders welcome the children in grade level meeting space and connect them to the
day's Bible lesson via questions and discussion.
* Our Large Group Team then presents the Bible lesson of the day
in a creative manner with puppets, skits, videos, music and more.
* Small groups again gather with their class and apply the
Bible truth and key concept of the day via discussion, crafts and fun class activities.
* We close by gathering in a circle, joining together in saying
the Lord's Prayer and receiving Communion.
* A weekly handout is provided to help families connect with the
day's lesson and share in the love of God at home.